Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mac Miller Fan? Why Yes

So I for a while I've been listenin to mac miller. Some people hate and be like"he cant rap", he's trying be like Eminem", "why you listening to him". My reply is "SHUTUP BITCH & SUCK THIS DICK" *Word of Mac Miller* lol I see it ass why you not listening to him. He's hot shit and got his own thing going, he's nothing like Eminem, somethings wrong with you if you think he can't rap. He got my attention, so why you hatin?? I got too many favorite Mac Miller songs and I'm so pissed I'm bout to miss him and wiz in concert this month :( shit i still support. Shit I got a few people on his dick now so ha!. I think people need to stop trying compare people and just stfu & listen. that's my opinion. To list a few faves lets see. There's : Koolaid & Frozen Pizza, Good Evening, Donald Trump, Best Day Ever, The Spins, All I Want Is You, Wear My Hat, Cruisin', Senior Skip Day, Get Up, too many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment