Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Style Change

Im bored with my style I need a change. My hair and the way I dress. I say this all the time lol but it's true. I need new places to shop. no good malls here, more places to shop in Ga. I need a whole make over, I want to feel better to. Next time I get paid, Revamp. Only thing is I wonder if the style I want will work right for me, look right. I'm also thinkin of a diet to go on I'm planning to lose 30 pounds. I've noticed as well as others that my weight has gone up some , it's showing in my face and stomach. Time to do something about that. Ohh yeaah full body make over yeahh. I also found someone that can do my hair the way I want, which I'm happy about. I put so much shit in my wishlists online for shit I want to buy, i need to go through and see which things i still wanna buy. Some things I let just sit in the wishlist for a bit because later on I might change my mind. I want to find more places to shop online that has really cool cute clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment