Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, May 11, 2013

ReeciebaybiTv

So, I've been thinking for the longest to start my YouTube videos but i don't know what to start with. I want to do some hair tutorials/hair journey, behind the scenes of my photoshoots, Tags, Vlogs, Reviews on different things, Hauls, and a few DIY's. My next video will be a vlog or bestfriend tag, also my friend Alexander will be visiting from cali so I know i will be filming a few things the week he's here. Me and my cusin Tamika before I left were going to make videos together but I left to Atlanta, so we are trying to figure out a way for us to still make it happen, editing skills I guess lol. She has a Hair/Vlog/Review channel. Hopefully if I visit in the summer we can make some videos. So, look forward to new videos on my Yourtube channel ReeciebaybiTv .

No comments:

Post a Comment