Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mrs. Spacely [Wiz]

Sooo, I'm not high at the moment. Just felt like havin a random title 
lol. Actually I'm in anthropology class about to get out in like 20 
minutes. Champale just texted me and said she wanna see me today. 
Let's see what happens. 9 times out of 10 she won't show. I guess I can 
give her the benefit of the doubt. Tick tick tick. After this class 
imma chill with Me'Ya out front, then go to my cycling class, then 
finally at 1:50 I can go home. Listen to music, clean up, cook, & 
relax. I need some new songs to listen too. What I really need is some 
new speakers!!!!
I'm too mad I left my camera in Vallejo & my headphones too at Millie 
house smh. She said Tony would drop them off sooo, still waiting... I 
wanna listen to some Wiz Khalifa, new & old. I saw yesterday that he 
made the cover of rollingstone mag.
                            -ReecieBaybi
                            March 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment