Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mrs. Spacely Adventure

This is Mrs. Spacely speaking lol.
          On my Spaceship it's 9:16PM. I'm chillin here in my basketball shorts & cami,Freewritin, listenin to my music on shuffle, most i'm hearing right now is Angel Haze, Big Sean, Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, & Chris Brown. Random right? yes lol. Writing my high thoughts down. Another random thought, I'm too fuckin proud of myself, been accomplishing good shit :).
           I directed 3 music videos over the past couple weeks, I just directed my first real on by myself yesterday which made me happy to do. I also directed two interviews for a movie Jay-z & Beanie seigal are making. I also got some more shoots lining up. I am getting credited for my work.
           I am ready to start a Tee shirt line, like asap. I cant wait to get this started. i really need a logo. i need to work on the image. I have ideas :)
           Lately I been thinking about my move to Ga in Aug. Everything is falling together the way its suppose to and im leavin when it gets started. I wanna wait but I dont. I'm ready to leave. Just shit going on is putting me in a position where I might have to stay longer :(.
           So, me and Denzelligan spent the weekend with the A-team & I had lots of fun, even though I was getting abused by Roman & Denzelligan. Millie was being her crazy complimentive self. DAMN I really hope thats a word lmao & if it isn't I hope i used it correctly lol..
          I Need A FUCKIN ARIZONA!!!, RASBERRY ICE TEA FLAVOR TO BE EXACT.
          I, Mrs. Spacely dont think thats too much too ask. Fuck i'm too proud of myself. BTW, I want a new camera, I love the one my teacher has, uh oh man!. At the moment i'm listenin to [ Mac Miller- All I Want Is You ]
          I guess this is the song that has me in the mood im in now. I think Martha will be checking in soon  :)..back to my mood.
          "Girl I dont wanna share you, share you. we could be together but you scared too. I aint gonna leave you, leave you. my peoples tell me that I should, but I need you. & when I blow I hope you know , I can have any girl I choose. but I know as time goes by, baby all im gonna want is you."- Mac Miller
           Mrs. Spacey is on her wizzay to some planet called Fly Indajio!. TA-TA Lovelies  
          
           It's Maartha signin out...Betch :/

No comments:

Post a Comment