Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, April 2, 2011

No Strings [Mar 15, 11]

So as a new post I thought of no strings attached. Why? Because I think it's something I haven't wrote about yet. I've had different situations with different Blahh

So my guess is you want no string Attached.When your in love with someone still and they want no strings can you give them that? I think not. Because you love this person and they basically want to fuck around and act like your in a relationship.With no title. So even if they did something wrong, you can't say shit.Why? Because YOUR NOT DATING. You have no right really to say anything. What happens when you fall deeper inlove. You SUFFER. Lol shit it's true. Suffer may sound terrible but it is what it is. Can I handle no strings attached with someone else? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment