Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Friends FUCKERY..

Yea so been thinking about the recent fuckery with "friends". Been drama free for the longest. Found out some annoying shit and I had to cut someone off. I now know that I am comfortable with the friends I have. I don't need to give people chances to get close to me. I've always been this nice ass person that loves meeting new people, give chances at getting to know me, hang out, talk about whatever, and now I'm at a place where I regret even meeting this person. I would uninstall  this persons existence if I could. I don't do anything to bad to people, I'm not two faced, I'm always there for my friends no matter what and this one overly abused my kindness. The fact that my feelings dont matter to you, why the fuck are you around me. This is someone I gave a chance to and they just proved to me that they are exactly the type of person I thought they were when I met them. People really put on a show and try to hide who they really are. It's so annoying, with my real friends we are always ourselves, fuck anyone that don't like us. But this one smh I'm done.. Fuck your life and everything you stand for. I don't think I'm wrong for cutting this person off either. Never break friend codes..

No comments:

Post a Comment