Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Little Blonde :)

Yes I dyed my hair, On the 27th of November, I wanted a change, I've been talking about doing something whether it was dye or trim. I've been cuttin it more lately and it had gotten LONGER which I love. Yes, this Isn/t a major change but its something and I like it. Everyone has complimented that they love it. Since my hair is like 90 something % natural now I like it more. I do miss perms but I can do without. My hair grows faster now. I do think when i move to Ga I might have to do the perms again because of the humidity, hopefully my hair will adapt to it and I won't have to. Coko helped my dye it and I can say that was a very funny experience lol. I have 3 different colors in my hair now, I have to figure out how to get the back to blend with the rest of my hair (not the blonde). I dyed the back of my hair back in may, at that time I was trying to dye the back of my hair a really bright brown close to blong but it didnt turn as like as i wanted, and when I decided to dye my hair red (which would show burgandy) it just turned a different color brown lol, so yea. It was easier to dye my hair when it was permed because it always turned the exact colors I want, now that it's natural it's harder. So I have a really big job now taking care of my hair with this blonde, I do not want it to break/fall out, it's on the side too lol I don't need to look like alot of these chicks that dyed hair be looking so messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment