Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Fun

My 22nd birthday was on the 17th!! I enjoyed my night with my people Millie, Mignon, Tony, Teekz, & Regina. We went to eat and have drinks at Elephant Bar, had lots of laughs. Then we walked around Bay St. and went back to my house to drink some more. Ciroc and Sprite this time lol. Got Spacely and watched movies, played a game and did some random shit. I had a really good time. We all did. Yesterday me, my mom , and my cousin Mika went to get our Capricorn tattoos, which was fun too. i want morrree. I can't wait to get them either. Friday I went to a Photographer & Model mixer and had so much fun. The models were funny and cool, we took some cool pictures. I think I might have found a guy to play the boyfriend in my Frank Ocean "Ready" video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment