Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

So, It's past 12. So yeah its January 1st. I have 16 days till my birthday. I can say this was a boring new years eve. Just played Infamous 2 on my Ps3, went bowling and chilled waatchin Jersey Shore. Hopefully this will be a great year for me. I can start my Videos, Tshirts, and work on more photoshoots. I need a fresh start. I need new things in my life. Exciting things to be exact. I talked to Shanai earlier had'nt talk to her in a long time, miss her. Cant wait to see her when I move back to Ga. She said she would come stay with me when she visits. She cant miss the First kickback either!
On another note, I dont think I have a new years resolution, I guess I can just change things through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment