Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, August 6, 2011

In A Rush...


No rush to rescue your love. 
Its like fire in my lungs when I breathe your name.
 So I whisper hoping it hurts less than the broken heart you gave.
 It was pointless.
 I hate that your always on my mind
. Its worse when I just want to reach and touch you 
your out of reach. 
What is it about you that keeps my heart interested when my mind wants to smack sense into you?
 This makes me hate what love does to people, especially me. I want to erase you but not fully, just enough for me to concentrate.




no rush to rescue your love
its like fire in my lungs when i breath your name\
so i whisper in hopes the pain suppresses
.... POINTLESS
i despise how you penetrate my thoughts
and when i extend an arm trying to grasp whats left of your broken heart 
you are out of reach
YOU DESERVE TO GET SLAPPED


[1st one by me, 2nd by millie] june 8 , 11

No comments:

Post a Comment