Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Friday, August 26, 2011

MY DIRECTORIAL DEBUT!

So, yesterday was the Silence the Violence: Turf Summit. My video was premiered there for people to see. Keyshia Cole, her husband and sister,  Mistah FAB, Tha Jacka, Adobe representatives, MTV, KMEL, DJ Fuze (of Digital Underground), DJ Upgrade, Turf Fiendz, Lil' D called in from prison to talk to the youth about not following his mistakes and bettering themselves. More people from the community came to support the youth for silence the violence day. Everyone loved the video. I met and talked to Mistah fab, he was really cool he liked the video. The people from ADOBE came and told me how much they loved it and how they were proud of us. MTV also came to film for the Turf Fiendz, they have a show thats suppose to air. Everyone showed me so much love. I stayed busy filming the event and was the Photographer for the event. I uploaded the video to youtube at like 5pm today and its 11:22pm now so far I have 70 views. and 5 likes. great comments. Views will get higher very soon. Im super excited. It was so much fun working with Ashanti, Roderick, Pretty Dreek, Ozone, Jmillion, Deli, & E da Ref. Also thank you to Nicole Lee of Urban Peace Movement and Galen Peterson of United Roots for supporting me with my Photography and videos. :) hope you guys like the video! help me get views!

No comments:

Post a Comment