Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

State of Change..

Soo, for a min now i've been thinking of change. I need something new in my life. I starting with my hair. I dyed it a couple months ago. I'm thinking of Cutting bangs. I haven't had bangs in a long minute. My style of clothing I will slowly change quickly lol if you get it. I've changed a few things within myself, been thinkin about alot of things lately. But anyway. Im going to start designing clothes soon i've been drawing scetches lately. I still want to do the T-shirt line. The Jewelry line is coming along great, I have so many new and different designs. I'm going to be making Nose Rings along with Necklace Earrings, Bracelates, and other things. It's going to be crazy! Still doing photography of course. just had a shoot not to long ago, came out great. I've been meeting some very amazing and talented people lately. Some I will be working with soon. I'm in a happy place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment