Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breaking Dawn, It Will Rain..

I went to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn with mom and yay. I loved it! I wasn't expecting it to be so good, I really enjoyed myself. I loved the effects and scene of when Jacob (in wolf form) stood up to Sam after Sam tried to break him down. I like that part in the book too so to see how it came out was great. The birth scene was great too you can feel the tension and everything the graphics was crazy too.  I loved the imprinting scene when Jacob went to kill renesmee but fell to his knees and you saw the visual of her and him. I can't even explain how cool it was. I loved the whole honeymoon parts of the movie. I really like the end when her body is forming back alive into her vampire body the effects were great. So i know Part 2 will start when she gets off the table and Jasper is tense because he doesn't know why she's not acting like a normal new born. It was more funny scenes which was cool too. I can't wait to see part 2. I know it's going to be good if the same guy directed it. I can't wait to see Bella arm wrestle Emmet, Bella fight Jacob, Jacob hit Rosalie with the bowl, When charlie visits them for the first time and meets Renesmee. I really want to see the scene when all the vampires from around the world comes to help witness Renesmee for the Cullens to the Volturi. By the way I looove "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars which is on the soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment