Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mail Time!!!


My shoes came in the mail today :) and I lovem! Lol I need to get some more stuff, I have an idea of what I want to buy. I need to buy some fabric too and start using my sewing machine. I need to make a few things, scarfs, hats, shirts, whatever. I was looking in my closet earlier and was thinkin of taking my shoes I dont wear to goodwill or a thrift stores or something, some have never been worn, makes no since for them to stay in my closet if ime never going to wear them. I have so many purses and bags, I love them, purses and shoes . I need to get me some accessories, im in need of some. I should make me some , all one of a kind ;)
I'm going to go buy me a couple shirts next week, solid colors this time. I need new colors to work with and try new stuff on me. Instead of my normal red, yellow, black, gray, and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment