Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday Night....

Soo, its Saturday I am laying here texting with Kay Kay, listenin to music, and bloggin on my TumblrI haven't done a little freewrite in a minute so guess what? It's about to go down! lol . This is a very boring weekend I must say!. Super mad I dyed my hair yesterday and you can't even tell! Hopefully when I flat iron it, it will show when i'm outside in sunlight or something I dont know. It's October 1st. yup Halloween is coming up, I think i'll be a vampire again lol whatev's, I won't have to dress up, just grab some fangs and blood and keep it moving. I might go to Frightfest. So i'm thinkin about getting a new camera of course. A T2i or T3, don't know yet. just been lookin up different canons. I need to get more lenses asap. On another note, I'm still thinking of changing up my style a little bit. Not many malls around here with cute plus size clothes that I can play around with. But I did find one boutique that I like called Isha Couture. I actually went in there I think thursday and there was some nice new things. I need some stuff I can buy and fix to my liking. I need to start using my sewing machine, I've had it for years and have only used it maybe twice. So I need to change that asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment