Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Monday, October 3, 2011

Ready..

I was listenin to "Ready" by Frank ocean today, on repeat. I decided that I want to Direct my own music video for it. Something beautiful, sweet, sexy, and simple. I just thought about doing this so I was just thinking about how I want it to look. This vision is nice as hell. I know what I want the girl to look like and I know how I want the guy to be. I just need to find these people lol. I want this to be perfect, because I would like to put this in my portfolio. It's something I can call my own and something I can be creative with and put my all into. The Song is like he's flying in to meet his girl for only a day, so he's telling her they have only a day and he ready for whatever. The moments he has with her, the time he wants to spend with her, her beauty, the sky, ect. So I want to put all that together in a really nice way. I cant wait!!! I know this will be super fun. It can be like a mini- movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment