Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Monday, October 24, 2011

So I Finished My Video Treatment

I made a video treatment for Miguel's "Girls Like you". I love the song so I want to make my own music video for it just to work on Directing skills and to show my talent :) I can use it for my portfolio. I did finish the one for Frank Ocean's "Ready". Now I'm going to look for people to play the parts. The concepts I came up with are great. The people for the parts I already have an idea on how I want them to look. Can't wait to start on them :) Which should I start on first?! The "Girls Like You" video I will only need 2 girls. The "Ready" video I will need a Girl and Guy to play a couple. Two Very beautiful girls that are comfortable with their body enough to show legs, arms, back, the illusion of being naked but are not for the "Girls Like you" video.

But anyways once the videos are done I shall post so you all can see :) wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment