Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Big Move!

Yes! The move back to Ga is already set and planned out. We will be moving back at ther end of July. I'm so excited. I talked to Ginger last night she's still in Jersey. She's thinking of coming back when she's ready. I can't wait for my homecoming kickback it will be ther best of all kickbacks and it will be more people, only because more people have been waiting for my return. We will be missing Shanai :( she's in North Carolina. We will have to party up for her and oovoo her from the party or something. Only thing I'm worried about is my hair, it's natural now so its gonna be frizzy and curly, I sooo don't wants to perm it. But anyway I can't wait to leave Cali, I'm going to miss my friends and fam but living here I won't miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment