Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Internet- Cocaine

Syd Tha Kid finally has a video! I just saw it yesterday and loved it. I love the song also. After I watched this I went to look up more stuff by hear and I can honestly say this girl is VERY talented. I haven't heard anything by her that I didn't like. I would tell everyone to check her out. I listened to her instrumentals and they are so calming and cool. She has a Ep full of them. I would actually get high and zone out listening to them lol. I can't wait to see more videos by her. Back to the video, I loved the carnival scene the directing by Matt was great. The chemistry was great. I liked the small small stuff like the way Syd would look at the girl, the kissing scene, the distorted faces people had after the Extacy and cocaine. Seeing Tyler, Taco, and Left Brain was cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment