Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Little Red Riding Frizz...

Everyone LOOOVED my hair when I did the red [In GA] and I totally miss it. My hair is about 96% natural [no relaxer] SOOOO I think I might do the red again :) when? I dont know exactly, just thinking :)
So I don't know if i want to just dye the crown like last time or if I want to dye a streak or what I need inspiration!! lol naw I need to find something that will look right on me that can last for a WHILE. It's annoying how white chicks can dye the hell out they hair and don't shit happen but when black girls dye it we have to be EXTRA careful and hope our hair don't fall out, break of ect. smh lol annoying. I need a new flatiron like right now. At the moment I have a 1 inch which does not help my hair I have too much hair for it and my hair wont stay as straight as it would if I had a 2 inch flat iron. I really want a curling wand. [Curling iron with no clamp] The clamp annoys me because it pulls at my hair. I want to try new styles. I need to pick up some flexing rods I think they are called too, so when I get paid, beauty supply here I come lol.
I this time I won't dye my hair I will go to a Salon and have someone do it and when I need a touch up I will do the same. When my hair disaster happened in Ga I was in tears and I never want that to happen again lol. ughhh! I think I might dye it for my birthday, that way I know for sure I can dye/bleach whatever and I won't have any problems. Last time I dyed my hair it wasss May 30th  or Oct 1st. I got Red but it didn't change my hair color much. Thats the only thing I do miss about having my hair permed was that with dyeing your hair the color always shows LIGHT.
One thing I'm going to hate when I move to Ga is getting use to the humidity. My hair is going to act viscious. Because I don't have any perm left on my hair and my hair is curly I won't be able to keep  my hair straight, unless its winter time, and even then the wetness in the air will frizz my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment