Mind Of Reeciebaybi

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sons Of Anarchy: Hands

This episode made my soul hurt. I felt so bad about Tara and Gemma. It is time for clay to die like asap. I honestly think that either Jax, Tigs, or Opey is gonna kill Clay. I say Tigs because it's known to viewers of the show that he is inlove with Gemma so when he see's her and knows what happen he will robably fuck some shit up, not around members in the club though. I say Ope because Clay has killed his wife, his dad Piney, and had tried to get him killed as well. Clay owes Ope his life and i want to feel what Ope would feel if he had the chance to choke the shit out of clay. crazy right? I also say Jax because nigga you just fucked Tara's WHOOOLE career and life up. You put a hit out on her while both of Jax sons were with her and didn't know Jax was there. Jax is royally pissed about this. I need Jax to find out about the letters, the hit on tara, clay killing piney, and I cant wait for Jax to see Gemma's face. all I can say is IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN.
I cried when Tara and Jax were talking in the hospital and she was telling him how Fate is what put them in the situation they are in. How she should just fuck up her other hand and just me a mom to his  boys, how she should be stuck in charming ect. It was heartbreaking, because you can feel the hurt, and looking at Jax you can feel how hopeless he feels and how sorry he is to Tara. I did tear up when Clay beat Gemma because I was sitting there in shock PRAYING he wouldn't kill her. I cried when he punched her the Final time because the way it was shown, you just knew she was dead.. I'm not saying Clay should die just becase he beat his wife almost to death, I think Clay deserves to die because of all the plotting and killing he's done and is still doing. He doesn't care about the club anymore, it's all about him. He can just leave that club now like he planned to in the beginning of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment